To turn on the device:
- Press the button for 3 seconds.
- The LED flickers during the turning on
- Sound + vibration when the command is completed
GSM network search:
The LED blinks alternatively red and green, the tracker is looking for the best GSM network around its area.
Network found, connecting:
The green LED is flashing, which means that your tracker is connecting to the Weenect servers.
To check the connection status:
Press the button:
- If LED is green = connected
- If LED is white = tracker is in airplane mode If LED is red then green = tracker off
The LED blinks alternatively red and green
To turn off:
- Press the button 3 times consecutively (to prevent the tracer from turning off inadvertently)
- 1 beep + vibration
- The green LED blinks shortly and then turns off to indicate that the tracker has been switched off
- Battery < 30%: Red LED blinks every 3 seconds
- Charging: steady red LED
- Tracker fully charged: steady green LED